Wednesday, May 30, 2018

One More May Card

Today I have one more card from my May Card Club; this was their sneak peek at a new collection coming in the new Annual Catalog:


Confession:  this was not my original idea.  But I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't get the original creator's info.  I saw this idea on Pinterest or Facebook (we have a demonstrator-only page) and made a quick sketch of what I liked, and completely neglected to write the person's name.  So if this was your card, please let me know and I'll gladly give credit.

I also changed up some of the elements.  I added a layer of Granny Apple Green cardstock (such a bright and cheery color), running it through the Big Shot with the Layered Leaves embossing folder.  I also added some pulled-apart Copper Trim behind the sentiment panel.  This helped coordinate the copper leaf elements.


Poor lighting, but you can see the copper leaves in this photo.  They are really beautiful with this bright color.


The stamp set used is Rooted in Nature.  This is a gorgeous set, coming on Friday, June 1st.  You're gonna love it, especially since it coordinates with the Nature's Roots Framelits dies.  The four leaves from the set were stamped in Granny Apple Green and cut with the framelits - easy!  And the stamps and framelits are sold in a bundle, saving you 10%.  You will for sure want the entire bundle!

The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White cardstock and placed with Dimensionals.  Then we just tucked in the leaves and the copper leaf embellishments.  

I can't wait to show you all my creations from the new catalog!  Tomorrow is the last day to order retiring items from the Occasions and 2017-18 Annual Catalog.  Ordering from the new catalog begins at noon on Friday--I love this time of year!  Don't you?

Click below to go to my on-line store to purchase retiring products:


Or click on the photo of products to order:


No comments: