Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Lots to Love

I nearly forgot to show you the boxes I created for my team for our Las Vegas trip.  We like to bring snacks for the long day, and I packed a few goodies in these adorable boxes:


Using the Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies, and the now retired-but-still-fabulous Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper, I made a bunch of the boxes.  So easy, and they go together perfectly!


Once complete, I decorated the boxes with the Lots of Labels Thinlits in Pool Party (and embossed with the Scattered Sequins embossing folder), a banner strip of Vellum and the Celebrate You thinlits cut in Copper, Gold or Silver Foil.  I just tucked in a few leaves, punched with the Leaf Punch and some Tranquil Tide paper.


They were all a little different, but I loved the way they came out.


Don't have this die yet?  Well hurry!  It's on the retiring list, and once gone, it'll be gone for good.  And these little boxes are the perfect gift card holder, host gift, or a special way to present that "little something".

Speaking of retirement, don't forget to check out the retiring list:

Here's the link to retiring products from the annual catalog.

And here's the link for those items "walking the plank" from the Occasions catalog.  If you love them, don't delay!

Product List

No comments: