Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Crafting with You

One of my favorite cards from this month's card club was one that we made using the Crafting With You Bundle.  Although not originally on my radar, this set grew on me as I saw samples, and I decided to order it.  And I'm so glad I did!


 This set (and the dies) is loaded with fun images, and includes something for nearly every crafter.  Take this sample, one that is perfect for embroidery lovers.


The card was also used as a technique card, as we used markers to color the floral image for the main focal point.  Once stamped, it was cut with the embroidery hoop (we cut it twice, once in Basic White and again in Pecan Pie) and added it to the card front.  


I LOVE the scissors and the basket of threads!  The dies are so detailed - one die cuts the spools, and another cuts the thread, including embossed "threads"!  So cute!  


A simple white-on-white background with Tahitian Tide, Flirty Flamingo and Lemon Lolly strips pulls it all together.



I'm SO glad I purchased Crafting with You!  You will love it too!  


Product List

No comments: