Thursday, August 31, 2023

Pretty Gift Bags

Creating pretty ways to present gifts is one of my favorite things to do.  I love to make little boxes out of cardstock or patterned papers.  And I enjoy using the gift bags and envelopes that Stampin' UP! sells, decorating them with stamped and/or die-cut images.  

When one of my card club attendees brought a new friend last week, I thanked her with this:


 Do you remember these gift bags?  They have since been discontinued, but they were a sweet little bag that could be filled with little treats.  And I had a few left over and knew it would be perfect for the little container of new embellishments I was gifting.


I love this little crate!  Rustic Crate is a new stamp set with coordinating dies that will be making an appearance in the upcoming September - December 2023 Mini Catalog.  This sweet set includes a woodgrain stamp and three clusters of plants that you can stuff into your crate.  But my favorite part is the die set!  This little crate is actually two pieces that can be joined together to make a skinny box into which you can add your vegetables or flowers.  So cute!  

For this crate, I stamped and colored, then cut out the image with sunflowers and pumpkins.  I also stamped one extra sunflower, which was fussy-cut and added with a Dimensional on top of the crate.


The crate was mounted over a piece of Garden Green cardstock, cut with a retired die and embossed with the lovely Exposed Brick embossing folder.


Tied up with a bow of Burlap ribbon, this was a pretty package to present!  


Don't forget to order your kits!  The sale on these cute all-in-one boxes is nearly over, but you can still order until tomorrow.  See the collection here.


Less than a week to wait!  The September - December 2023 Mini Catalog is almost here!  Ordering begins on September 6; do you have your Wish List ready?

Product List

No comments: