Monday, August 14, 2023

So Very Merry Monday!

 Back in July I promised you a Merry Monday each week, and then I got so busy with traveling that I neglected my promise.  

Well NOT today!  I have a beautiful card featuring the OnLine Exclusive set, So Very Merry.  Take a look:


OMG!  As I was creating this card I kept repeating, "This is SO pretty!"

And I used nearly all new products, most of them from the OnLine Exclusive line.  Let's break it down:


The Santa stamp has a stained-glass look about it, with the "fractured" features. I stamped it in Tuxedo Black on Basic White cardstock, and colored it with Stampin' Blends in light and dark shades of Real Red, Smoky Slate and Granny Apple Green.   Then it was punched with the 2-3/8" circle punch.  I also used some Wink of Stella on some of the green blocks and on Santa's hat.


Love that greeting!  Stamped in Versamark and heat-embossed in White, I used the Stylish Shapes dies for the banner and added a Red Rhinestone (retired).


Now for that background!  There is a new foil paper coming in the September - December 2023 Mini Catalog - Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green Foil Sheets.  So pretty!  I took one of the green sheets and cut it with the Patchwork Pieces die.  Then I did the same with a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock.  I alternated the stripes to get this fun background.

Then I mounted the Patchwork Piece to a layer of Basic Black, cut with the Radiating Stitches dies.  And that went over a piece of Smoky Slate, embossed with the OnLine Exclusives Basics Embossing Folders.  

And ALL of it went on a Basic Black card base!  WHEW!


Bonus:  Since I cut two colors (Granny Apple Green cardstock and Granny Apple Green Foil) with the Patchwork Pieces die, I have the leftover pieces on my desk ready to make another card!  Two for One!  

So Very Merry and the OnLine Exclusive Basics Embossing Folders are available now.  Shop here.  And the new Mini Catalog will be available for purchase starting September 6th; that's when the Granny Apple Green Foil will be available.  


The Mini Catalog is starting to arrive via US Mail.  I send catalogs to customers who have placed an order in the past year.  If you haven't received your copy, please let me know.  

For those who are interested in receiving a catalog, please contact me; I charge $5.00 to cover postage, but include a $5.00 coupon off your first order.  It's a beautiful catalog; don't miss out!

Product List

No comments: