Monday, August 28, 2023

Finally! Another Merry Monday

 Yes, as you know, I've been missing lately, and I have not posted my promised Merry Monday cards regularly.  But I have a beauty for you today (in my humble opinion).  I made these for a swap in Las Vegas at a conference I was attending, and I had two left over.  So here is a Merry Monday with So Very Merry:


First of all I have to note that I am NOT an angel person.  (Of course I AM an angel sometimes...) but the So Very Merry stamp set spoke to me.  Funnily enough, NOT because of the angel, but because of the Santa.  (You can see a sample here).

But, as so often happens, I saw a sample...and then another...and another...and I had to make a card with the angel.


I stamped the image in Versamark and heat-embossed it in black.  Then, using my Stampin' Blends, I colored her.  Quick and easy.

And please note the heat-embossed silver greeting!  I thought I was a genius to stamp it directly on the patterned paper and make it stand out like that!  😉


The Designer paper is from the Stargazing pack of 12" x 12" paper.  I picked up the Tahitian Tide color of the little stars and embossed a piece of same-color cardstock with the Merry Melody embossing folder.


I finished with a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels.  And this is a card I will be proud to send out this holiday season; I absolutely love it!

So Very Merry can be purchased through the On-Line Exclusives offerings.  These are not guaranteed to stay in stock, so if you like it, please don't delay in purchasing; it's a beautiful set and I'd hate for you to miss out if it sells out!  


Product List

No comments: