Monday, October 18, 2021

Shiny Baubles

 Welcome to another Merry Monday!  This week I have an easy, but striking, card with very little stamping.


Yes, black is an unusual color for a holiday card, but I thought it would really make the foil ornaments pop!  Do you like?


I started by cutting two of the ornaments from the Gingerbread dies using Basic Black for the "under" part and the Red & Green Foil sheets for the overlays.  

I also embossed a piece of Basic Black using the Merry Melody embossing folder for some added texture on the front.


And look at that shiny greeting!  The Stamparatus worked well to stamp the words from Christmas to Remember in Tuxedo Black ink, then stamping them again using Versamark, before heat-embossing with Clear Embossing Powder.  So pretty!



This card is so shiny and fun!   And I'm not going to have any trouble sending out a black Christmas card!  😁


Product List

No comments: