Tuesday, October 12, 2021

In Good Taste

 Sometimes when a new catalog is released it inhibits my thought processes when it comes to older products.  Yup, I succumb to the excitement of the new, and overlook the old.  And that’s what has happened with my In Good Taste patterned paper.  😢

Well not today!  When I needed a birthday card for my son, I recalled the wonderful masculine properties of this paper, and look what I came up with:


Admit it…Isn’t that background just perfect for a guy?  It looks like a plastered wall!  And topping it off is the tweed-look of the card base and the letters - whoo-eee!  I think I nailed it!


OK, the letters are retired, cut with the Hand-Lettered Prose dies.  I put some Foam Adhesive Sheets on the back of the tweed-looking paper and cut it with the dies to get a dimensional look.  LOVE!


To finish off the card, I stamped “BIRTHDAY” (from Artistically Inked) using Night of Navy ink, and cut it with the (also retired) Stitched Rectangle dies, trimming the sides.  


I just love the look of these two patterned papers together!  And I’m going to be sure I pull out some of my “older” products from time to time!  


Product List

No comments: