Thursday, October 21, 2021

Blending Brushes And Love of Leaves

My Cards-by-Mail last month included a Blending Brush so my customers could create some pretty backgrounds for their stamped images.  Today I got a comment from one of them noting that she wished she could have seen me demonstrate the Blending Brushes in person.  

That got me thinking...and creating...I decided to make a little video with tips on how to use the brushes.  But I needed a card to demonstrate, so:


A simple little card using Love of Leaves and the Stitched Leaves dies.  AND the Blending Brushes!

I started with a piece of Basic White cardstock and added ink with the brushes - Mango Melody, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green.  


Then, using the dies, I cut out the leaves, creating some multi-colored pieces.

The greeting was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink and cut with the Tailor Made Tags dies.  


Such a cute little card!  

Here's the video on how to use the Blending Brushes:



Interested in the Blending Brushes?  Give them a try!


Product List

No comments: