Thursday, October 14, 2021

Expressions In Ink

 Time for a pretty anniversary card, this one for my son and daughter-in-law.  


I decided to make it an easy one, letting the gorgeous Expressions in Ink patterned paper do the heavy lifting.  All I had to do was choose a card base color (Shaded Spruce), add a greeting and embellish.

I stamped the greeting from Always in My Heart using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Gold embossing powder.


I also mounted the pretty paper to some Gold Foil for a shiny border:


All that was left was to embellish, and I took a left-over piece of gold thread for a triple bow and some of the Elegant Faceted Gems (which have gold speckles) and my card was done.

If you want easy, don’t overlook this beautiful paper - the patterns and colors are perfect for making simple, gorgeous cards!  


Product List

2 comments:

Ceresa said...

I love your card. This DSP is one of my favorites to all time. Thank you for sharing an EASY card.

Stampin' Amigos said...

You are welcome, Ceresa! Sometimes I just need “easy”, and this beautiful paper takes “easy” to “fabulous” in minutes!