Friday, October 15, 2021

Easy and Fabulous!

 The last card we made in my September card classes was an easy, but fabulous, card:


Black and white - what is more classic?  And perfect for so many occasions!  

For this card, because we were using the Nature’s Harvest stamp set this month, I chose a “healing thoughts” sentiment, but options were available for birthday, anniversary, sympathy, or thinking of you.  


I love the simplicity and the added texture of the embossed background:


A Basic White card base has a layer of Basic Black, embossed with the Bark embossing folder.  It adds so much dimension!

The grasses are die-cut with the Harvest dies and added with Liquid Glue (to ensure they stick well to the embossed background).


I’m in love with Nature’s Harvest and the Harvest dies, and I know you’ll be seeing more of them soon!  

Product List

No comments: