Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Sneak Peek - Sweet Ice Cream

 I shared a card the other day that used Sweet Ice Cream, a new stamp set coming in the January - June 2021 Mini Catalog (starting January 5).  Well today I have another, and I love it!  Take a peek:


This card was created using a Whisper White Note Card (and envelope).  Isn't it cute?  

I started by stamping the greeting along the bottom, using Bermuda Bay ink.  Then I ran a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock through my Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine with the Curvy dies (also coming in the new catalog), creating that curved edge with the punched holes.  I repeated that with a piece of the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper, then adhered them to the card front.


That cute ice cream cone was punched (Yes!  there's a coordinating punch - the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch) from the patterned papers - easy peasy, and added to a Stitched Shape circle.  Then I glued on some of the Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles, an embellishment included in the Ice Cream Corner Suite.


The envelope got a stamped cone to finish my project.  

The Ice Cream Corner Suite of products will be available January 5.  Need a Mini Catalog?  If you don't have a current demonstration, contact me to find out how you can get one for FREE.  

Product List 

No comments: