Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Sneak Peek at the Beach

 OMG is there ever a gorgeous suite of products coming!  I got my box of preordered goodies delivered yesterday and couldn't wait to play.  Being a "beach girl" (I grew up on the Great South Bay of Long Island, NY) I began drooling when I saw the Sand & Sea Suite Collection in the upcoming January - June 2021 Mini Catalog.  So it was the first set of products I reached for when I was done unpacking my box.  And look:


Let's break down the products, one by one.  First, the stamps - the Friends are Like Seashells set is beautiful!  It's a large set of 23 stamps, including shells, sand dollars (mermaids coins), starfish and lovely greetings.  


There there are the Seaside Seashells dies and the embossing folder.  OMG!  The dies feature one large die with the sea plants and shells on one die, where you cut the die and then stamp the shells on the coordinating shell cut-outs.  AND it all matches up with the Seashells embossing folder, so you can get the imprints of the shells on your stamped images.  Look:


Then there is the Pearlescent Specialty Paper, which is incredible.  I stamped the shell images on the paper, cut them out, embossed them and could swear I had REAL shells in my hand!  With the Pearlescent paper they looked like luminescent sea shells - nothing like I've ever seen before!  

Next is the Sand & Sea patterned paper that includes the "sand" I used here.  There are a number of pretty images, from shells to sea urchins, to "waves".  

And finally, the Opal Rounds - little "natural" pearls:


I sprinkled a few of them above and below my shells...a beautiful embellishment to the card. 



The Sand & Sea Suite Collection, coming January 5th.  Can't wait?  Demonstrator pre-order is going on now!  Join my Ink Master team and choose products for your starter kit, including those from the upcoming Mini Catalog and you'll get to play early.  Click here for details.  


8 comments:

stampingvickisvisions said...

These are absolutely amazing! I love them and now wish I’d ordered some of the DSP and pearlescent paper!!

Sue Heekin said...

My kind of beauty...can't wait!!!

BoPeep said...

I didn't think I cared for this set - now I am ordering it today - your card is beautiful.....

Anonymous said...

What colors dis you use for your shells?

Priscilla said...

I stamped the shells on the Pearlescent Paper, using Blushing Bride, Highland Heather, Seaside Spray, Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate inks. When stamping on the Pearlescent paper, the inks come out very light and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. What is the matte color?

Stampin' Amigos said...

It has a Whisper White base with a Soft Suede matte. Thanks for asking.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful and easy to do. Have been getting many compliments on this card. Also love SU's products in making this card.