Friday, December 11, 2020

One More?

 Yesterday I showed you this card, made using the new, soon-to-be-released Sand & Sea Suite of products.  I had such fun creating that one that I had to try another.  


Completely different from yesterday's card, but using many of the same products.  This time I started by cutting the large die (Seaside Seashells) using Whisper White cardstock.  This is what it looks like:


Doesn't really look all that exciting, but just wait...

Next you have the stamps from Friends are Like Seashells.  Using the Stamparatus, it's easy to stamp the images over the outlines of the dies:


And finally the embossing folder - the die aligns with the raised portions of the Seashells folder, so you get textured shells (see the image above).  You'll see I also added a little color to the sea grass by lightly sponging on Soft Sea Foam ink.  

So for today's card, I started with the Whisper White die-cut, and then stamped my shells using Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, Seaside Spray, Crumb Cake and Mint Macaron:


And after running it through the embossing folder, I took a piece of Vellum cardstock and embossed it too.  Then I lined them up and adhered them using some Glue Dots (below the strip on the front of the card).  This was then added to my Night of Navy card base, allowing the shells to "pop".



  The greeting was heat embossed, and the sand dollar and clam shells stamped and cut with the coordinating dies.  A Pearl was added to the clam (oyster?) and two more embellish the side.


No doubt I'll have lots more samples to show you, as I can't seem to stop playing with this suite!  

Sand & Sea will be available to customers starting January 5th.  If you just can't wait, demonstrators can order this as part of their Starter Kit, where you get $125 worth of products for just $99, plus FREE shipping!  Click here for more details.  


Product List

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Beautiful card! Can’t wait to ink this set up!

Michelle Quinno said...

Beautiful card! Can’t wait to ink this set up!

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thank, Michelle! It’s my favorite suite from the new catalog and I’m sure you’ll love it too!