Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Just One More (for now)

 OK, I'm about ready to put away my Sand & Sea Suite for a day or two (or maybe for an hour or two).  But I have one more very simple card for you using these products.


After prepping for the video I shared yesterday, I had a bunch of shells sitting on my desk.  And what do we do when we have pieces all over the desk?  We create!  So...

I took a piece of Rococco Rose cardstock and ran it through my Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine with the Seashells embossing folder.  I added some Snowflake Splendor ribbon (it's amazing that this iridescent ribbon, which usually pairs well with Pool Party picked up the rose color and looks gorgeous on pink!) and then adhered it to the Blushing Bride card base.


These shells from Friends are like Seashells are stamped on Whisper White and cut out with the coordinating Seaside Seashells dies, then embossed with the Seashells folder.   And check out the Opal Rounds that look like natural pearls!


This card could be used for all kinds of occasions - just change out the greeting!

The Sand & Sea Suite will be available for purchase on January 5th.  You'll want the entire suite!  

Need a new Stampin' UP! January - June 2021 Mini Catalog?  If you don't have a current demonstrator, I'd love to send you one.  Contact me to find out how you can get one for FREE!  


Product List

No comments: