Sunday, December 27, 2020

Birthday Shells

 Just in case you haven't figured it out by now, let me (once again) introduce you to my favorite new suite of products, coming January 5.  This is the Sand & Sea suite, and it's absolutely gorgeous!


And despite the intricate look of this card, it was really quite easy, using all the new products from the suite. I started by cutting the new Pearlescent Paper with the large die from the Seaside Seashells dies.  Then I ran it through the Seashells embossing folder, for a simple but beautifully elegant look.


Can you see the embossed pattern on the white shells?  Looks like perfect white seashells!  

This layer was adhered to the pink and yellow abstract pattern of one of the sheets of Designer Series Paper in the suite.  I used many Dimensionals to get it to pop off the paper.  


Finally the greeting from Friends are like Seashells was stamped using Blushing Bride ink and a pretty shell and Opal Round embellishments added.



Just look at the luminescent quality of that embossed Pearlescent Paper!


Sand & Sea, coming soon...

1 comment:

ChrisL said...

I so love this card simple and very elegant