Thursday, December 3, 2020

Birch-y Christmas

 I've had the Birch background stamp for months, but have not pulled it out yet.  Can you relate?  Have you ever just "had" to have a stamp/set and then it sits on your shelf for the longest time?  I hate it when that happens.

But today I had an image in my mind, and had to make it so:


And there it is!  Birch background!

This was so easy!  I stamped the Birch background on Whisper White using Early Espresso ink.  A piece of Heartwarming Hugs patterned paper adorns the bottom 1-1/2" of the front, wrapped in a pretty red bow.


And my favorite tree from Winter Woods, stamped and cut with two layers of the coordinating dies.  

Al I had to do was decorate the tree with some Red Rhinestone Jewels for a little pizzazz, and my card was done!


So glad I finally pulled out this beautiful stamp!


Product List

No comments: