Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Little Treat Boxes and Giant Sale!

 Today starts the BIG Year-end Closeout sale for the August -  December 2020 Mini Catalog:



Although this sale lasts until January 4th, many of the available products are only until supplies are exhausted.  Some of these retiring items will sell out quickly, so if you have them on your list, please order early!

Two of the items listed are the Little Treat Box dies and the coordinating stamp set, Little Treats.  I have had such fun with these, and have been churning them out as mini-Christmas gifts for neighbors, my UPS man, the postwoman and the FedEx guy.  Take a look:


Here are just 5 of them; I have quite a few more.  

These little boxes are so versatile!  They hold two Ghirardelli Squares, a gift card, money, or other small treats/gifts.  They can be put together in a number of ways; I made most of these in the "traditional" way (folded the "box" together and pulled up the front and back flaps, tying them together with ribbon:


This one is decorated with the stamps and dies from the bundle, and I added Mr. Moose, from Merry Moose.  Merry Moose and the Moose Punch are also on the retiring list.


After cutting the box out of Real Red cardstock, I cut the front and back flaps using Heartwarming Hugs patterned paper.  These were adhered to the box base, then it was decorated with the stamps and die-cuts from the set.


A similar box to the one above, but I used some punched ovals under the tag on the front.

Now here's another sample that is a little different:


This one had the front flap cut to the top of the box; I then added a partial Layering Circle die cut for a "collar" and some retired gems for buttons.  I love how this one came out!

I packaged these up with a Starbucks gift card in a bag with a tag, and they are all ready to be delivered over the next several days.

If the Little Treat Box dies or stamps are on your Wish List - or if you have anything else from the Holiday catalog on your Wish List - be sure to place your order ASAP.  I'd hate to have you miss out!


Product List

No comments: