Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Two Ways to Color

I had some thank you notes to send out, and wanted to use the beautiful FREE Sale-a-Bration offering, Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper.  I had seen a few samples where the paper was colored with Stampin' Blends, so I decided to give it a go.  What do you think?


The patterned paper I used (both the stripes and the butterflies) are from the Botanical Butterfly selection, and they are black and white.  I chose to color in two different methods - background coloring and image coloring.  Let's take a closer look.


For this card, I chose to color just the butterfly images.  Really makes them stand out, huh?  Placing them on a small mat of Basic Black and Pool Party makes the images pop!

But then I did this:


Wow!

I had trouble determining which I liked more...what about you?  Won't you leave me a comment and let me know?

Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper is still available with a $50 purchase.  But it won't last forever!

Product List

No comments: