Friday, March 1, 2019

Turning Leftovers into Presents

Updated post:  measurements are at the bottom of this post.

Sometimes I over-prepare for a class.  Such was the case recently, when I prepped before I had a final head count.  I rarely do that, because I don't want leftovers.  However, I really liked this card, so I wasn't worried.

Remember this card?  I first debuted it about 2 weeks ago:


This card highlights the new Painted Seasons Bundle, a special Sale-a-Bration offering for a $100 purchase.  The bundle contains the beautiful Painted Seasons stamp set AND a package of this stunning Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper.

So I had a few sets of cards ready to be stamped and put together, but they went unused, so...


I decided to play with all the stamps and different papers to create a set.  LOVE!  💜

So let's take a closer look at each card:


This is the flower image with the gorgeous coordinating designer paper.  I used Poppy Parade and Call Me Clover inks and paper and the front was embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.


See that gorgeous paper strip along the side?


This uses Poppy Parade, and I colored the leaves with ink and Stampin' Blends.  The embossing folder used is Tufted.


One of my faves - Doesn't the Cable Knit embossing folder look great with the pinecones?

And check out the detail on these pinecones:


And finally, something for Christmas:


I mean, after all, this set is called Painted SEASONS!  Yup, you can use it all year long and create for every season!

Once I finished my five cards, I decided they'd make a nice birthday gift for my sister, so I packaged them up in an Acetate Box:


Decorated, of course, for a special gift:


Painted Seasons is available as either a bundle, or as of today, you can also receive just the paper with any $50 purchase.  If you already have the bundle, now is the perfect time to pick up a little more of that beautiful DSP.  

Take another look at the Occasions, Sale-A-Bration, and Sale-A-Bration Second Release brochures.  And then see what has been added in the last release of Sale-A-Bration, round 3.

And don't miss out; Sale-a-Bration is only here for one more month!

Update:  I've had a request for measurements, so here they are:

Whisper White - cut 5-1/4" x 7".  Score at 3".  The shorter, 3" side is the front of the card.
DSP - cut 5-1/4' x 1-1/4".  Adhere to the longer side of the white card so it shows on the right when the card is folded.
Coordinating cardstock - cut 5-1/2" x 4-1/4".  Adhere your white card front on top of the coordinating color of cardstock to complete your card.  

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00






1 comment:

Beth W. said...

What are the measurements for these amazing cards?