Monday, March 4, 2019

A Gingham Birthday

It's always nice to meet new friends, and when I was blog hopping with some demonstrators from the "Watercooler" Gang,  I virtually "met" Jackie Susnick.  So when I saw a card that she posted, I immediately contacted her to ask if I could CASE it.

Have you heard of CASE?  I've known it to stand for "Copy And Share Everything", but I've also seen demonstrators say it means "Copy And Selectively Edit".  In any case, Jackie gave me permission to use her card, so I made this and shared it with my monthly Stamp Club:


Isn't that just the cutest?  I love gingham, and I am now in love with the Well Written Framelits dies, and this card marries the two.

Taking a Whisper White square, I layered strips of the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper on top, being careful to ensure they were glued down well.  Then I cut it with the Stitched Shapes dies, creating the striped circle.  💚



This was layered onto a piece of 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White that had been run through the  Big Shot with the Tufted Embossing Folder.


And see that cute little Blue Bird of Happiness?  It's one of the dies in the Well Written set!

Check out Well Said and Well Written - it's an expensive bundle, but should definitely be on your radar for purchase!  You'll use it again and again on cards for so many occasions!  And purchasing them in the bundle saves you 10% - yippee!

Plus, if you purchase it in March, the bundle will qualify you for a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration offerings.


Gingham and Well Written!  Pure perfection!


Product List




No comments: