Monday, March 18, 2019

Team Thank Yous

Because I am soon relocating to another state, I celebrated my last "in person" Ink Masters Team meeting recently, and this great group of friends were SO good to me!  They brought lunch, mimosas, yummy desserts and gorgeous flowers, so I felt a need to send thank you notes.


Such a fun and pretty card, and quite easy to boot!


Thick Whisper White for a strong base,  a layer of Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper (cut with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits 💗) and then a piece of coordinating cardstock (Highland Heather or Lemon Lime Twist) frames the main panel.

Have you seen the Well Said and Well Written Bundle in the Occasions Catalog?  One of my very favorites, this is SUCH a versatile and awesome set!  Fourteen words and tons of extra dies make card-making a breeze!  Pricey, yes; but so worth the cost when you consider all you can do with this bundle!


I simply cut the "thanks", leaves and butterflies, and stamped the "heartfelt" in coordinating ink.  Done!

I so appreciate my wonderful team!  Wish they were moving with me!


Product List

No comments: