Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Stamparatus Circle Stamping

I finally got a chance to try "circle" stamping with the Stamparatus, and was really thrilled with the outcome.  Look at this:


Look at that gorgeous wreath!

I started with a template that I made from a 6" x 6" square.  I then took the largest Layering Square Framelit and cut one square smack in the middle, and then rotated it 90 degrees and cut again, creating a hexagon shape in the middle.

Then I took another of the same largest square framelits and cut another piece of Whisper White.  I fit it in the template and stamped the Lovely Lipstick flowers from Tropical Chic.  I rotated the piece of paper in the template, using every other corner for the Lovely Lipstick flowers and then did it again with Mango Melody.  I loved the effect!


The sentiment is from Eastern Beauty, and stamped in Garden Green ink.  I fussy cut around the flowers to create the wreath.


This is a pocket card - I cut the Mango Melody base at 5-1/2" x 11" and scored it at 4-1/2" and 9".  This gave me a 2" flap to create the pocket.  Before adhering it closed, I ran it through the Tufted embossing folder.  So pretty!

The inside pull-out is 4-1/2" x 5-1/4".  I put a little tab on the top so it can be easily pulled out.


For the card front, I cut a piece of Garden Green and used the Trio corner punch on the top corner.  Then I made a bellyband from the Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper.  The leaves were stamped and/or cut with the Tropical Chic sets and the Tropical thinlits.


 I'm traveling at the moment but will put together a tutorial for the Stamparatus circle stamping technique when I get home.  It's so easy, and such fun!

Thanks for visiting today.  Here are the colors and supplies used; click on a picture and order in my online store!












No comments: