Monday, July 23, 2018

Delightfully Detailed in Red

After my open house introducing the new Annual Catalog last month, I made individual thank you notes for everyone who placed an order.  And I used the products that they had purchased for the card.

For one customer who bought the Delightfully Detailed laser Cut paper, I made her this card:


Overall it was a simple card to make.  I started with a Real Red base, and then snipped a portion of the lacy sheet of the designer series paper.   I carefully sponged some Liquid Multipurpose Glue on the back, and then laid it in place on the card front --beautiful!


Stamping the sentiment from Accented Blooms using Real Red ink, and punching it out with the Tailored Tag punch made this a quick and easy card.  But oh, so effective!

Sometimes the simplest cards make the biggest impact.  

Get your Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Designer Series Paper by clicking on the picture below.

Product List






No comments: