Thursday, July 19, 2018

Enjoy Life

I love this set:


Enjoy Life is such an uplifting stamp set, with two silhouettes (male and female) and some great phrases.

I had fun putting this card together for my open house last month (I just found some photos of cards I had made for that and never posted!  Yikes!  Better late than never, right?)


This card has a different front flap.  Instead of being a full-size 4-1/4 "x 5-1/2", I cut off 3" of the base and then layered on a a slightly smaller flap.

Starting with a piece of Whisper White, I sponged on the color - Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red, then stamped the grass across the bottom using Mossy Meadow.  The silhouette was stamped with Tuxedo Black (I used the Stamparatus to stamp it a few times in order to get a true, black image) as was the sentiment.


The Whisper White panel was adhered to a slightly larger Mossy Meadow panel, then adhered to the card base (Soft Suede) with adhesive only on the left side.  The white panel below is the inside of the card.  Neat, huh?

Pick up Enjoy Life!  I know you'll love using it for all types of cards--encouragement, celebration, 'miss you', 'love you', and more!  




Product List




No comments: