Saturday, July 7, 2018

Bokeh Anniversary

Today is my daughter and son-in-law's anniversary, and I had fun putting together a pretty and elegant anniversary card for them.  Take a look:


Playing with a few new stamps and accessories, I was able to pull together this beautiful card.  Let's break it down:


I started by stamping Bokeh Dots with Mint Macaron ink on Whisper White cardstock.  I trimmed this down so there is a wide border around the image.

My card base is Whisper White Thick cardstock, with a layer of Whisper White that was embossed with my Simply Scored Board.  Then I cut one of the Stained Glass Thinlits with Mint Macaron cardstock and adhered it.  The top layer is the Bokeh Dots, raised with Dimensionals.


And what about those butterflies?  They are from Painted Glass, stamped on Whisper White, colored with Stampin' Blends (Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Lovely Lipstick) and cut with the Stained Glass Thinlits.

The sentiment is also from Painted Glass--such an elegant font!


Happy Anniversary Aly & Brandon--today truly is a reason to celebrate!

If you'd like to create a similar card, I've listed the products used below.  Click on a photo to go to my online store.  

Product List




2 comments:

Jackie said...

Boy, this is just a lovely card. So elegant!

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thanks so much, Jackie! I agree - as I was making it, I kept admiring it :). I was REALLY happy with the way it came out.