Thursday, July 12, 2018

A Lined Alphabet Birthday


Time for another birthday card. And I whipped out my Lined Alphabet stamps with the coordinating Layering Alphabet Edgelits to put together a fun card celebrating a 16th birthday.


And since the Tropical Chic set was sitting on my desk, I decided to use that too.  So choosing five different patterns of the Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper I stamped and cut out the "happy".


The card base is Granny Apple Green.  The letters were layered and adhered to a panel of Blushing Bride that was embossed with the Ruffled embossing folder, and I added a strip of retired Lemon Lime Twist ribbon.  Then the fun began...


The numbers from the retired Number of Years were stamped and cut with the now retired framelits.


Various elements from Tropical Chic were stamped and/or cut with the framelits and adhered to the card front.  Colors include Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green and Lemon Lime Twist, along with the Blushing Bride flowers.

This card is much busier than I usually make, but I know that Isabella will love it!  


Happy, happy birthday, sweet 16 Izzy!

Thanks for stopping by today; to purchase any of the items used on this card, please click a photo below and go directly to my online store.  

Product List




2 comments:

Sue Heekin said...

Quite stunning and beautiful. Love it. Thank you for sharing.

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thank you, Sue! I'm really loving the new colors (Granny Apple Green!) and the Tropical Chic Bundle. Makes for a great combo!