Sunday, March 12, 2017

One Last Thank You

Continuing the presentation of Thank You Cards (read the original post here)...

My husband came and helped during our "vaccine crisis", so of course I needed a special Thank You for him:


Once again I turned to the Nailed It set (I'm in love, what can I say).  As in this card, I stamped the tools on Whisper White paper and colored them with the Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.  Then, using the coordinating Build It framelits dies, I cut out the tools.


Look at that great background!  That's the incredible Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  This THICK embossing folder leaves a deep impression--when using it you don't need a bottom cutting plate on your Big Shot--just one plate on top and your Big Shot platform on the bottom.

I used Silver Foil Sheets to emboss, and it looks so industrial!  Perfect for the guys in your life.


The sentiment banner was cut with one of the framelits in the set--it even embosses the edge.  L.O.V.E.  And I also love the adorable embellishments--just the right finishing touch!

Go shopping in my online store by clicking on the pics below:


Product List

No comments: