Friday, March 3, 2017

More Team Challenge

Yesterday I shared that I challenged my team of demonstrators to create "something" with a goodie bag I had given them at our last team meeting.  (see that post here)

Today I want to show you two more of the cards created by these talented demonstrators:

Here is one from Judy:
The pretty designer paper is from the Cupcakes and Carousels paper stack, and looks lovely with the gold foil label from the Cupcakes and Carousels Embellishment Kit.  And don't you just love that sweet Pool Party bow?  Also from the embellishment kit, I think Judy did a great job with this pretty card.

And Geanie created this:

What a fun background of Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Dapper Denim.  Geanie also used the gold foil label, but she sponged it with coordinating colors.  Her balloon is cut with the Up & Away Thinlits--I love her use of the Sale-a-Bration Glimmer Paper behind her balloon--that Bermuda Bay, Sweet Sugarplum and Mint Macaron sparkly paper is so pretty!  She added the Pool Party bow and the tassel (died in Sugarplum); and that's the pretty Lace Doily in the upper corner--with a beautiful wash of colors to pull it all together.  What a great job using just about everything in her goodie bag! 

I'd love to have you join my team of Stampin' Amigos!  It's a great time to join (just $99 gets you $125 worth of Stampin' UP! products of your choosing, PLUS you get to add ANY two ADDITIONAL stamp sets--that's up to an additional $104.00!)  Why wouldn't you take advantage of this great deal?  Click here for more info.

No comments: