Thursday, March 9, 2017

Continuing the Week of Thanks

I have another thank you card today, for another employee who helped "save the vaccines" (see my earlier post for the background story).

Sweet and lovely; this was a card that Judy submitted for a card club project, and I thought it was perfect for my employee.

The Thick Whisper White card base has a layer of Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper along the bottom.  Then an angular-cut piece of Whisper White was stamped with the sentiment from So Very Much (a great FREE set offered during Sale-a-Bration) using Sweet Sugarplum ink.  This layer is popped up on Dimensionals, and the little banner is too.

See those cute In Color Enamel shapes?  Just the perfect finishing touch.

Go shopping in my online store by clicking on the pictures below.


Product List

No comments: