Tuesday, March 7, 2017

More Thanks

If you read my post yesterday, you know about the power outage we had at my "day job" and the work accomplished by a team of employees to "save the vaccines"!

Continuing my "week of thanks", here's another Thank You card given to one of the employees who helped during that long night:


Three guys showed up to help, so I needed a few masculine cards for them.  Thought this was a suitable one for Arfan:


The Nailed It set and matching framelits make it so easy to create for the guys in your life.  I stamped the tools on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored them with the new Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.  Then I cut each with the coordinating framelit.


The card base is Delightful Dijon (did you know this great color is soon to retire, along with it's 2015-2017 In Color friends?  If you love these colors, stock up now!  Once the retirement list comes out, they'll be snapped up!).  There is a layer of Basic Black and then I cut pieces of the fabulous Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper to set off my tools.


And don't you love the sentiment and those cool screw embellishments?  How does it get better than this?

Come back tomorrow for another thank you idea.

Wanna shop?  Click on the pics below to go to my online store.


Product List

No comments: