Thursday, March 30, 2017

Another Two-Way Card

Last week I shared this post, where I created two cards using the same layout.  Today I'll show you another one that I played with:

The one on the right was my first attempt.  I love Awesomely Artistic, and hadn't inked it up in awhile, so I got it out and started to play.

First up, stamping the flowers in Tuxedo Black ink:

I then colored them using Blender Pens and Watercolor Pencils or ink from the inkpads.  Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie and Calypso Coral were my chosen colors; I even stamped a few of the flowers, colored them and fussy-cut them, to give the card a little extra dimension.

Some "splats" were added using Sahara Sand ink, the sentiment stamped and then I ran my panel through the Big Shot with the Brick Wall embossing folder (LOVE!).

My dragonfly was colored Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie.  I really loved the look, and dragged some Wink of Stella over it for a subtle shimmer.

Round two - the blues.  Similar card, but using Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Blushing Bride for my color combo.  And I added some Linen Thread for the bow.



What do you think?  Have a preference?

Supplies used are listed below; click on the picture to shop in my online store.


Product List

No comments: