Friday, June 27, 2014

Pumpkin Projects

Have you heard of My Paper Pumpkin?

This monthly subscription service brings a bright orange box to your mailbox each month, filled with all you need to create a surprise project.  It may be cards, it may be paper crafts.  And it gives you 30 minutes of crafting fun every month!

Our June kit was wonderful--pinwheels for the 4th of July.  But I didn't stop at pinwheels...take a look at what else I was able to make from my kit:

 First up is the actual pinwheel and goodie bag that the kit is meant to make.  There are 24 pinwheels (so easy to put together with the large brad--included).  This is attached to a striped straw and then I put some patriotic gummy bears in the included goodie bag, tied it up with the (included) bakers twine, stamped the stars (stamps included!) with Night of Navy (included ink spot) and clipped it to the bag with (you guessed it--the included) clips!  So cute!

But wait...there's more:
I took a few of the pinwheels and used them for a decor item--just had to add a little crimped and crumpled red cardstock to my vase and voila--instant centerpiece!

Then I added a wall decoration:
By cutting up one of the red pinwheel pieces, I made a banner (with the "included" bakers twine).

And finally (because I'm an over-achiever):
This cute paper wreath!  Just took a wreath form, pinned 12 of the pinwheels to it, and made a little banner using the (included) paper straws and (included) banner strips!


I'm ready for the 4th!  How about you?

Want to join in the fun?  I'm starting an exclusive Pumpkin Pals club each month just for subscribers.  Click the link to the right to join, and you'll be invited to my club where you'll bring your Pumpkin, create the contents AND make another project using your supplies and a few of my goodies.  This is FREE for subscribers.  Can't make it in person?  I'll be happy to send you photos and instructions on how to make our alternate project.  What's stopping you?  Join now!

And let's get creating!

Demoheader_PaperPumpkin_2.23.2014_NA
NOW YOU CAN GIVE OR RECEIVE PAPER PUMPKIN KITS  as 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions.  Add these subscriptions to any Stampin' Up! order and even qualify for hostess rewards with orders of $150 or more before shipping and tax!  LEARN MORE.

No comments: