Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin

Wouldn't you love to receive 30 minutes of crafting pleasure, delivered to your doorstep each month? 


Well by trying My Paper Pumpkin, you CAN!  Each month your Orange Box arrives in your mailbox, just waiting for you to open and create.  It has everything you need (except for adhesive and scissors, which MAY be needed) to create cards or other paper crafts.   There is no commitment--you can choose to skip a month or stop altogether without penalty. 

And I'll be starting a special monthly class just for subscribers.  You can bring your kit to my home and I'll have alternative projects for you to make with your supplies.  We'll create together!  And best of all?  It's FREE to My Paper Pumpkin subscribers!  Don't live locally?  No problem--I'll e-mail directions so you can make your own projects at home. 

So click on the link to the right...it'll take you to My Paper Pumpkin where you can set up your account and choose to try it for a month or subscribe for 3-6-or 12 months (there's a savings for 6 and 12 month subscriptions). 

And let's get creating!


No comments: