Friday, June 13, 2014

Lots of Thanks!

I shared the other day a thank you card for one of my customers  (you can see that here).  Today I have another to show you. 

I so (SOOO) appreciate my customers who choose me as their demonstrator.   Do you think this card will convey my appreciation? 

Starting with a piece of Designer Series Paper Confetti Celebration, I placed shapes from the Word Bubbles Framelits all over the front.  This was run through my favorite Stampin' UP accessory--the Big Shot--creating windows all over the paper. 

Carefully lining up my piece over a layer of Whisper White, I stamped thank you sentiments from a variety of stamp sets in Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, and Tangelo Twist (with a Crushed Curry heart).  I did use my trusty Stamp-a-ma-Jig to ensure everything would be lined up just right!

These two layers were added to a card base of Strawberry Slush, and then some Candy Dots were strategically placed to add an extra pop of color.

I stamped a sentiment from Workshop Words inside, using a mask to ink it up in Basic Grey and then coloring each little flower with my Stampin' Write markers.  So cute!  (Even my husband commented how much he liked the colored accent!  WOW!).

I dressed up the back flap of the envelope with a layer of the Designer Series Paper to match the card front...MUST MAKE MATCHING ENVELOPE!

All supplies can be ordered here

And let's get creating!

No comments: