Monday, June 30, 2014

Blendabilities are HERE!

Starting Tuesday, July 1, customers can order Blendabilities, the new alcohol-based markers from Stampin' UP.  This is so exciting! 

I got my Blendabilities through a pre-order (I LOVE being a Stampin' UP Demonstrator!) and have been playing with them for a few weeks.  I love the way they color on Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstock--so smooth--and the colors are luscious. 

Six colors plus the skin-tone package are available now.  The other six colors will be coming soon, but why wait?  This is the ideal opportunity for you to start playing and learn your technique.

And speaking of technique, here are some videos produced by Stampin' UP for you to see "how I blend with Blendabilities".  Enjoy!








And YOUR Blendabilities can be ordered here.  NOW!

Let's get creating!

No comments: