Sunday, June 8, 2014

I'd Love to be Your Stampin' UP Demonstrator!

I so enjoy my customers!  It's you who keep me in business, allowing me to create and share ideas AND (of course!) to order new stamps and accessories.

So when someone places an order, I like to send a thank you card.  Here's a recent one:





Using one of my favorite new stamps, Work of Art, I used just one stamp (the big "swoosh") to create a rainbow.  Can you believe I actually had to google rainbows to see what the order of the colors is?  So I can guarantee that this rainbow is atmospherically (is that a word?) correct!

Stamped, from the bottom, on Whisper White card stock, is Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red.  This layer is adhered to a slightly larger piece of Daffodil Delight, and it's all added to a Whisper White base.




A special stamp set that I won at a Convention a few years ago provides me with my sentiment (from Workshop Words), which I cut with circle framelits and added to a "sun" of Daffodil Delight cut with the Starburst framelits.  This is popped up with Dimensionals, and a little heart (from the Owl punch) is layered over the "v".

And why send a special card in a boring envelope?  I added the swoosh in Daffodil Delight (stamped twice) to the front so my customer's name and address will stand out.




All supplies can be ordered here.

And let's get creating!



No comments: