Sunday, May 1, 2022

Time for Cocktails

I'm loving the new In Colors, and wanted to play with the gorgeous Glimmer Paper, so this happened:


 Fun?

I started with the cocktail glasses from Nothings Better Than.  Stamped with Tuxedo Black on Basic White paper, I colored the glasses with a Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend.  Then I re-stamped the image on the In Color Glimmer Paper and cut out the "drink" area:


These were adhered directly on the glass.  


But then I got stuck.  Wasn't quite sure how to complete the card.  I played with a few colors, but decided the glimmer paper looked best on Basic Black.  But I wanted a little color too.

Aha!  I cut some strips of Parakeet Party (my absolute favorite new In Color!!!) and mounted them on the diagonal to the card front, varying the spacing of the strips.  


Using the new Fabulous Frames dies, I cut banners for the top and bottom greetings (the top "Cocktails" is die-cut with one of the Love You More Than dies).  


Such a fun card, and that greeting is so perfect for some of the days I've been having lately!  😩  But these colors are always sure to cheer me up!  

Only two more days before you can purchase these wonderful new In Colors.  Are you excited?


Product List

No comments: