Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Sneak Peek Sun Prints

 My Sneak Peek Week continues and today I'm offering cards made with gorgeous paper!

Sun Prints is a new designer paper; it comes in 12" x 12", with 2 sheets each of 6 double-sided designs (12 sheets in all).  The colors include Night of Navy, Gray Granite and Pacific Point.  And it's beautiful!

I decided to go simple and let the paper do the talking:


These cards came together in minutes, but looks like I spent hours on them.  I merely cut the patterned paper to 4" x 5-1/4" and heat-embossed a greeting.  Then I layered them on Basic White and Night of Navy.  Let's take a closer look:


This got a sentiment from Flowing Flowers, a set that is soon retiring.  But the fonts for the greetings are lovely!  It's heat-embossed with White Embossing Powder, after stamping it in Versamark ink.  Once mounted, I just added three Classic Matte Dots in white. 

Then:


Same idea, but with a greeting from Artistically Inked, and only two Classic Matte Dots.  

And finally:


A birthday card, with a greeting from Paradise Palms.  

If you like quick and easy cards that are still stunning, check out Sun Prints when the 2022-23 Annual Catalog goes live on May 3rd.  You won't be disappointed!  


Did you see this?  One day only, Thursday, April 21, FREE shipping on any order over $75 (before tax).  Now is a great time to complete your shopping list from the current Annual Catalog or the January - June 2022 Mini Catalog.  Or stock up on paper and adhesives!  Why pay shipping costs when you don't have to?

Do you need a new catalog?  

I'd love to be your Stampin' UP! demonstrator!  Contact me to see how you can get a FREE 2022-23 Annual Catalog!  



Product List

No comments: