Friday, April 22, 2022

One More Sneak Peek: Sending Smiles

My last Sneak Peek this week uses the Sending Smiles stamps and Sending Dies. 



 I've been asked to join a swap group, and we are swapping cards made with new products from the upcoming Annual catalog.  I decided to use all the new In Colors on my card - four of them are showcased on the front, and one is on the inside.  I also used my favorite new stamps from the pre-order - Sending Smiles.


I started by stamping and cutting the flowers and stems using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide and Parakeet Party.  The background paper, Starry Sky from the In Color collection of designer papers was cut to 3" x 4-1/4", and the flowers were adhered to it.  The Basic White frame (cut using two of the Stylish Shapes dies) was popped up with Adhesive Strips.  And then the greeting:



The "word bubble", cut in Parakeet Party, is one of the dies in the bundle, the Sending dies.  There is also a detailed word ("sending") or you can stamp the word directly on the word bubble (or stamp it first and then cut it out).  I chose to stamp it in Starry Sky for this card.  You can see a sample of the detailed word die here.  


Can you see the difference?  I didn't have enough of the Starry Sky background paper to make all 13 cards, so I used another pattern of the same color.  I love that you get 40 sheets of paper in the pack - 4 sheets each of 2 double-sided designs in 5 colors!  That's a lot of paper!

But I was missing one more color - Orchid Oasis.  So I added it inside:



And here are all my cards:


I can't wait to see all the swaps I will be getting back - I'll be sure to share them with you over the next few weeks.

Need a catalog?  


The new 2022-23 Annual Catalog will be "live" on May 3rd.  Contact me to find out how you can get a FREE copy!  I'd love to be your Stampin' UP! demonstrator!


No comments: