Monday, April 18, 2022

It's Sneak Peek Week!

With just two more weeks left for the current Annual Catalog, I'm getting excited about what is coming!  Are you?  


The new 2022-23 Annual Catalog is about to debut starting May 3rd.  So I thought it would be fun to have a Sneak Peek Week, where I show you new products each day.  Now let the Peeking begin:


Sending Smiles is a new stamp set with coordinating dies.  I love the simplicity and the ability to build different flowers.  

AND - drum roll...I'm introducing two new In Colors: Parakeet Party and Orchid Oasis!


This simple card was created using the Stamparatus, lining up the leaves, flower, flower center and the greeting.  


Using the Sending dies, I first cut the Parakeet Party word "bubble" and then cut the Orchid Oasis detailed word with Adhesive Sheets on the back.  Then I placed the word on the "bubble" to get a 3-D look.  So effective!


And look at the sparkles in that Orchid Oasis Metallic Woven Ribbon!  Wow!  That will brighten up anyone's day!

Need a catalog?  Contact me to find out how you can get one for FREE!  I would so love to be your Stampin' UP! demonstrator!  

Sending Smiles, Sending dies, Orchid Oasis and Parakeet Party, cardstock, ink and ribbon coming soon!  


Product List

No comments: