Thursday, April 14, 2022

Under the Sea

Here's another card from my March Cards-by-Mail class.  I wanted to focus on retiring products, so you'll see a few of those.


First, the color - Misty Moonlight.  I will be so sad when this retires next month!  It's been one of my go-to colors for two years, and I still love it!


Then, the dies.  Sea Life is so beautiful, with a large fish and this seahorse, along with these little fish.  Fortunately the Pearlescent paper is not retiring, so I will still be able to create with that!  But the wonderful Sea dies will also be leaving at the end of the Mini Catalog in June.  So sad...I'll be saying goodbye to the large die that cut this frame, as well as the starfish.  😢


But there IS good news!  The gorgeous Friends are Like Seashells (one of my all-time favorite stamps/die bundles) will return!  I love the greeting on this card, from that set.  Be aware, the bundled price with 10% discount will no longer be offered when the current catalog expires, but you will still be able to get the stamps and dies (but why wait?  Save 10% now!)

And those beautiful Opal Rounds are sticking around too...yea!


It's always sad to see your favorite products retire, but the silver lining is seeing all the NEW products that are coming.  So I'm putting on my happy face 😄 and looking forward to the start of something new!  

Need a new catalog?  Want to try Cards-by-Mail?  Drop me a note and I'll contact you for your information.  I'd love to be your Stampin' UP! demonstrator!  


Product List

No comments: