Thursday, May 28, 2020

Window Sheet Card

I recently saw a neat card made by an Australian demonstrator, Michele Miller, who used a Window Sheet for the front of her card.  I had to try it:


This is so pretty from the front, but wait:


Can you see the layers?

I started with a piece of Lovely Lipstick (on the retiring list 😲) that is 4-1/14" x 6-1/2", and scored at 5-1/2", so there is a 1" flap at the top.  To the back side of this flap, I attached a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of Window Sheet.


I then took another piece of Lovely Lipstick, 4-1/4" x 2", scored it down the middle and folded it.  With the score line at the bottom, I added flowers (cut from the Sending Flowers die) in between, then adhered it to the Window Sheet with Tear & Tape adhesive.


I just needed my greeting (from Butterfly Wishes) on the front.

Then for the inside:


I cut a piece of Designer Series Paper (Dressed to Impress) at 4" x 5-3/4" and scored it at 1/2".  This was attached to the Whisper White cardstock and then adhered to the inside of the card.


So it looks like there are 3 layers:


I just tied a bow of Polka Dot Tulle ribbon around the top and my card was done!  I love the 3-D effect!

Are you ready for the new Annual Catalog?  Ordering starts on June 3rd, and there is a similar stamp to the Sending Flowers dies, Field of Flowers, with the Confetti Flowers punch.  I expect I'll be making more Window Sheet cards.  How about you?


Product List


No comments: