Tuesday, June 2, 2020

A Look at the New Catalog

Today we had a peek at the new catalog.  I hope you were able to join me, but if not here's a recap:





Referenced in my Facebook Live was a FREE card you can receive by purchasing a bundle from the new catalog.  Here are the details:

Purchase the Jar of Flowers bundle (stamps and Jar punch), and receive the pieces to make this card absolutely FREE.  


I will send this to you when I see that you have purchased the Jar of Flowers stamp set and Jar Punch.  You will need the stamps, ink to stamp the flowers and jar (I used Tuxedo Black and Seaside Spray), Stampin' Blends, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens or markers to color the flowers, and your own sentiment.  I will include the cardstock, DSP, Seaside Spray bakers twine, pearls and instructions.

Throughout the week to come I will be including all the samples shown in the video, along with details, so you will have loads of ideas to get you started.

The start of the new Annual Catalog is just 24 hours away!  I know I can't wait...can you?










No comments: