Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sneak Peek - Forever Fern

My second pre-order of new Stampin' UP! products arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to discover what I could do with the beautiful new Forever Fern bundle/Forever Greenery Suite.  This gorgeous stamp set of a variety of leaves along with the coordinating dies is making a splash all over the internet; add in the spectacular Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper and now I know why!

Take a look:


F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S!

Check out that background:


I stamped a variety of the leaves using Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Old Olive, Soft Seafoam and Shaded Spruce inks.  Each one was cut with the matching die.  I then adhered them all to a piece of Whisper White cardstock (dotted with the speckled stamp) and ran it through my die-cutting machine with the Subtle embossing folder.  Wow!


See that Gold Foil frame with attached leaves?  That's just one of the MANY pieces in the Forever Gold DSP, all pre-cut and ready to use.  I simply added a greeting from Peaceful Moments, cut with one of the dies from Ornate Frames and popped it all up on a bunch of Dimensionals.


The card base is Pretty Peacock, with a layer of Gold Foil, then the stamped/embossed piece.  And I finished with a few Gilded Gems.  Love how it all came out!

The 2020-21 Annual Catalog will be live in just another week; add Forever Fern to your wish list and you certainly won't be sorry!


Product List




2 comments:

Ceresa said...

Love this stamp set and the colors are wonderful. I will be casing this one. I like how you used the gold laser cut piece.

Priscilla said...

Thanks, Ceresa! This is such a beautiful stamp set and all the extras in the suite of products are fabulous. Have fun with it!