Friday, May 8, 2020

Mother's Day Times Two

I must say that I'm pretty fortunate to still have my mom AND my mother-in-law at my age.  They are both in their 90's!

So when making cards for Mother's Day, I decided to make nearly identical ones, with just a slight change in the DSP.  Take a look:


I REALLY  need to use up my Designer Series Papers!  With a new catalog about to make its debut, the time to clean out is upon me.  So here is a nod to Perennial Essence DSP.

The color pallet (as dictated by the designer paper) is Blackberry Bliss, Petal Pink and White.  I used two of the sheets of the DSP; they coordinate beautifully.


Both cards have a Blackberry Bliss base, with the lighter-colored DSP cut with Stitched Rectangle dies.  Then there is a layer of Blackberry Bliss cut with the new Ornate Layers dies -- so beautiful!


The DSP is cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies, and all I had to add was a ribbon, a greeting and some Noble Peacock rhinestones.

I hope the moms like their cards!


Product List


No comments: