Monday, February 3, 2020

Honey Bee



Today I am sharing a card I have entered into Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights Blog Hop.  I have a link at the end of my post and if you like my card, please vote for me!  Thanks.

Have you seen this new stamp set, Honey Bee?


Honey Bee, and it's coordinating dies, is now available in the January - June 2020 Mini Catalog.  And it's a beautiful set!  AND it coordinates with the FREE Designer Series Paper from Sale-a-Bration, Golden Honey.  What could be better?

I had a recent customer order, and decided to make a thank you card using this set.  The card base is Thick Whisper White, with a layer of Basic Black.  And then there's that DSP!  I chose the pattern with the honeycomb look; it's in gold foil, and is gorgeous!


Another layer of the DSP, black with little hexagon polka dots is mounted to a skinny layer of Basic Black.  And then there are those gold honeycombs, cut with Gold Foil and the included dies.  Luscious!


The bees were stamped with Tuxedo Black ink, cut with the dies, and touched with "gold"--my So Saffron Stampin' Blends, along with some Wink of Stella for the wings.  The greeting is cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies. And I finished it off with a few Rhinestone Jewels, colored with a black Stampin' Blends marker.

I sent this customer some Champagne Rhinestones, and dressed them up to match her card:


A belly-band of the gold honeycomb paper topped with a beehive and one more bee!


If you like my card, would you please go vote for it here?  Thanks so much!

Honey Bee is available now!  Click here to go to my online store.


Product List


4 comments:

Helen Jennings said...

Bee- utiful

Priscilla said...

LOL! Thanks, Helen!

Maureen said...

Do you make the bee card kits.? I can’t cut anymore but love to make cards.Thank you

Stampin' Amigos said...

Hi Maureen,
I create monthly card kits for my Cards by Mail. They include die-cuts, all card bases and layers, and embellishments. All you need are the stamps, adhesive and possibly some Paper Snips (scissors). If you are interested in my Cards by Mail, please send me an email at p_ivler@yahoo.com and I'll be sure to include you. There is no obligation.