Tuesday, February 11, 2020

It's Sale-a-Bration Time

I know, I've been touting Sale-a-Bration for weeks now, but it's only because I LOVE this time of year!  With every qualifying purchase, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!  What could be better?

One of my new favorite items from this product offering  is the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set along with the Small Bloom Punch.  Take a look:



I was fortunate to be able to get both of these products for FREE.  So look what I made:


Such a sunny card!  Makes me feel like Spring is just about here!

In addition to the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set and Small Bloom Punch, I added a strip of the Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper.  This coordinating paper has 12 sheets of double sided paper; one side has a pattern (like the stripes, here) and the other side coordinates with punches--the Umbrella Builder Punch, the Heart Punch Pack, the Tulip Builder Punch and the Small Blooms Punch.  Making cards has never been easier!


In addition to the FREE stamps and punch, I used the dies from the Painted Labels set, along with the Layering Circle dies.  My greeting, from Love What You Do, is the perfect fit!


Don't miss out!  Place your qualifying order today to receive the Thoughtful Blooms stamps and Small Bloom Punch now!


Product List





3 comments:

Sharon C. said...

Love this card. How is the front done with the space? Is the dsp attached to the front?

Sharon C. said...

Love this card. How is the front done with the space? Is the dsp attached to the front?

Priscilla Ivler said...

Thanks for your comment, Sharon.
The card base is Daffodil Delight. I attached a 1-1/2" piece of the designer paper directly to the card base. Then I ran a 3-1/2" x 5-/14" piece of Daffodil Delight through my embossing machine with the Subtle embossing folder and cut it into 2 pieces - one is 2-/14" x 5-1/4" and the other is 1-1/4" x 5-1/4". These were added to the front (with the DSP showing in the middle) with Dimensionals.
I hope that helps!