Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Paris Calling

My oh my, the new rubber keeps calling me!  Here's another new stamp set, coming January3rd (that's only a few days away!), but one I couldn't wait to get inky:


Sigh...so lovely!

The Parisian Beauty stamps are ooh la la!  Stamps that evoke love and the city for which it is named. And buying it as a bundle, you also get some fabulous dies to make your crafting easy.  Let's see what is here:


I started by stamping the Eiffel Tower with Smoky Slate ink, then cutting it with the Parisian dies.  I cut out the "merci" (I need a thank you card) using Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  And see those lovely flourishes?  Also a die in the set, cut with Pool Party paper.

And that frame...LOVE!  That's the Heirloom dies and embossing folders that create gorgeous rectangle or oval frames that are embossed.



I used some of the new Tropical Oasis designer series paper for the background.  I adhered the oval frame using Dimensionals, and wove some Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon through and over the frame, tying it in a luscious little bow.  Then the elements (Eiffel Tower, greeting and flourishes) were adhered.


I love how this came out - feminine, pretty, and sophisticated!

The Parisian Blossoms Suite, which includes the Parisian Beauty Bundle (seen here) AND the Forever Blossoms Bundle will be available on January 3rd.  Don't have a catalog?  Contact me to find out how you can get one for FREE.

And before I go, I want to wish all my family, friends and blog followers a very Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Prosperous New Year!  Thanks for your support!

Product List



No comments: