Friday, December 27, 2019

Painted Poppies

Well we're just a few days short of being able to order from the new January-June Mini Catalog, and I have another sneak peek for you today.  Check out the gorgeous Designer Series Paper from the Peaceful Poppies Suite:


Oh my!  The Peaceful Poppies paper is so pretty!  I chose one of the sheets with large poppies on the front and polka dots on the back, and used both sides.

I also stamped two flowers using Painted Poppies, colored them with Stampin' Blends, and cut them with the coordinating Painted Poppies dies.  Buying the stamps and dies together will save you 10%!


Once colored, I added some Wink of Stella to create a little sparkle.

And do you see this cute border?


 Included in the set of dies, it's a pretty finishing touch.  Oh, and do you see something else new?  How about those scalloped rectangle dies?  Part of the Stitched So Sweetly die set, I thought this made the perfect frame for my greeting.  I took a hint from the DSP, and did a light Rich Razzleberry water color wash over my greeting, and added a few splatter dots with Lovely Lipstick ink.


Everything you see here will be available on January 3rd.  Can't wait that long?  How about joining my Ink Master team, and you can order these new products as part of your starter kit.  Click here and  sign up today.  You'll get $129 worth of your choice of products along with business supplies for just $99, and shipping is FREE!  There is NEVER any obligation to do anything else; you can hold parties, sell online, be a hobby demo and get a discount on your purchases, or do nothing and just enjoy being part of a wonderful community of stampers for a few months before your membership ends.  Why not join today?

Peaceful Poppies coming soon...need a Mini Catalog?  Contact me to find out how you can get one for FREE!


Product List



No comments: